My little sleep pill


I always crib that I couldn't contain him in a place even for few mins and somehow want him to engage in some activity.. I fail most of the times.. but out of blue he gets attracted to somethings and gets involved into it.. Recently, my little busy body is a chef, he likes to play with all spoons, plates and importantly cooker lid.. He spends some quality time trying to take of the whistle from the lid and keep turning it.. Today after his playtime, he took a nap and it happened to be a lonnggg nappp,  zzz zzzzzzz zzzzz!! This was the moment I was waiting for.. But, oxymoronic, I was quiet restless when he overdosed than his regular time.. I actually didnt know what to do without him.. I know I could  very well utilize the time he has given me in many things that I have made them wait for their priority in the loft with dusts..  Instead I sat in his room, seeing him sleep with his rosy lips opened and waiting for him to wake up.. Suddenly, I just laughed at myself thinking am being so silly to waste this precious time and pampered myself with a hot bath and candles.. By the time I was out of the tub, my avenger came running(crawling) to the room looking out for me with his dizzy eyes... I just cuddled him tight and we started discussing about the icecream dreams he had..


1 comment: